Tuesday 17 January 2017

Shane comments about Performadog Super Premium Dry Dog Food

To All Dog Lovers in Australia 


“My family and I have been involved in the veterinarian profession for over 30 years. In this time we have seen many condition(s) which dogs have sustained due to poor quality nutrition, which include: growth issues, skin problems and lack of working performance.

Some elements that I look for in a high quality dog food are the guarantee analysis and the location of manufacture. I have concerns in regards to some imported dog foods because they may be gamma-rayed (food irradiation) when entering Australia.

I am extremely happy knowing that Performadog has its ingredients sourced locally and manufactured to the highest quality and standard. Also the protein percentage is at 25% with a low carbohydrate element upon which a working dog requires for optimum performance.

Thanks for providing a high quality Australian dog food that ticks all my boxes”.

Shane


Newcastle NSW
Australia 

To start your experience order today - Performadog Super Premium Dog Food 

No comments:

Post a Comment