Thursday 26 January 2017

Mehrzad khademollah dog loves Performadog Super Premium Dry Dog Foood

Before using Performadog Super Premium dry dog food I had always found it hard to get my dog to eat dry food, trying many brands all of which he disliked never eating the recommended daily amount. 

As a result he was under weight and had no energy. When I first got it I also thought it wouldn't work thinking I had to switch to a RAW diet as my dog would never come to eating dry food. 

It has been 3 months and counting now. Within the the first week I started to notice the difference, was slowly packing on the kilos and starting to bug me more and more having the extra energy. He his now the correct weight.


Mehrzad khademollah
Melbourne Australia 

To start your experience order today - Performadog Super Premium Dog Food 

No comments:

Post a Comment