Wednesday 18 January 2017

Kath Stice lives in New Zealand and raves about Performadog Super Premium Dry Dog Food

I have been showing and breeding GSDs for over 30 years.  I have used various dog foods (dry and wet) over those years.  You are always striving to give your dogs and puppies the best start in life.

I am always open to looking into and trying new products or products recommended by other breeders.

In 2013 I started using a New dog food called Performadog.  It had been newly imported into NZ by friends and German Shepherd enthusiasts Doug and Julz LITTLE. 

I was using a Good quality dry food at the time but the price of that food was going up and the bag size going down.  

Performadog hit the market in NZ.  It  looked to be of a very high quality, specially designed with our  beloved GSD in mind.  The magic of this food, was that it could be feed to all breeds. 

I started using Performadog and raised my first litter on it at the beginning of 2014. I have not looked back.

I am still getting value for money.  My dogs are reaping the benefits of a very high quality food  and now  my new puppy owners are benefitting as well.   Because of these owners, their  friends have hopped on the bandwagon and are now feeding Performadog to their dogs.  The beauty of this food is that “Performadog “  fits all types of dogs... from the large to the small. 


I’m looking forward to using Performadog for a long time to come.
Kath Stice
LaRycia Kennels


Dunedin NZ

To start your experience order today - Performadog Super Premium Dog Food 

No comments:

Post a Comment