Thursday 26 January 2017

Michael Buckland from Qld loves Performadog Super Premium Dry Dog Food


I came across 'Performadog Super Premium Dry Dog Food' whilst admiring Von Forell Dobermans on the website. I decided to make an inquiry  as I was underwhelmed with the other premium food I had been using.

From my initial phone call, to follow up emails , customer service received from Kris & Tonia was first class.

Shipping to Brisbane was fast, (3 days from order to my door) and well priced
After first couple months feeding my 5yo German Shepherd 'Performadog' a few things I've noticed are;

•Increased energy levels
•Less stools and more consistent
•Improved condition


I will definitely be sticking with Performadog!

Kind Regards,

Michael Buckland
Qld Australia 

To start your experience order today - Performadog Super Premium Dog Food 

No comments:

Post a Comment