Thursday 2 February 2017

Michelle Lynn can't praise Performadog Dog Super Premium Dry Dog Food enough

My name is Michelle Lynn and I run my own business “Michelle’s Dog Behaviour and Training”.  I offer a variety of services including running group and private classes around the Yarra Valley region and training and working scent detection dogs for Detector Dog’s Australia.  

I also train and compete with my own sports dogs so it is vital that I feed my dogs something that not only is palatable for them but holistically beneficial for them to fuel them all day long. I’ve been using and selling Performadog for the past 3 years and have seen great results. 

The feedback I get from all my clients has been fantastic.  

Once they start on Performadog they can’t stop.  People's dogs will even pick out the Performadog kibbles and leave the other dry food.  Dog’s coats are softer, you feed less of it than other dry food products on the market and best of all, the amount that comes out the other end is very little and rock solid!  I can’t recommend it highly enough.

Michelle Lynn

Melbourne - Australia 

To start your experience order today - Performadog Super Premium Dog Food 

No comments:

Post a Comment