Wednesday 20 January 2016

Testimonial for Kris Kotsopoulos by Karl Miller - Von Forell Instinctive Training Systems


It was my first time attending a Von Forell seminar hosted by Kris Kotsopoulos and being very new to the working dog world I wasn’t sure on what to expect.

I found that Kris was able to explain the information so simply it was easy to comprehend and has changed my whole approach on dog training. The way Kris teaches you it’s a fun and enjoyable experience and NOT a boring long winded lecture we have all experienced in school or Uni.

Not only do you learn new training philosophies and techniques but meet like minded people who share the same interest as you which you may not have met otherwise. (Especially in WA where there is no IPO clubs and protection type work seems to be underground)

I cannot recommend these seminars enough I walked away with invaluable knowledge and found myself wanting even more. I look forward to having the opportunity to able to attend more seminars with Kris and Von Forell in the future

A big thank you to Kris and Tonia and all the people I met which made the weekend so enjoyable.


Regards
Karl Miller
Perth Seminar 2014

www.vonforell.com

No comments:

Post a Comment